Friday, December 16, 2011

The People that Inspire Me...


   
Maybe people asks themselves
hi...!  I'm sheila,  a certified newbie here in fanbox...  I just want to share a story and i called it...

 "The People that Inspire Me..."

I started here as a nobody...  No fans and no friends at all...  Just Me...
I thought Fanbox was just a common site...  Afterwards will disappear...
Until i discovered that it was for "the real thing".

In a few days i gained fans:   hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi    hi  hi hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi   hi  hi  hi  hi    hi  hi  hi    hi    hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi    hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi    hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi    hi  hi    hi  hi    hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi    hi  hi  hi    hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi  hi hi  hi  hi 
and they are my friends too...
It was fun to be part of Fanbox community... 
 I am somehow lucky for having 517 fans at the moment... and 204 friends...  Lucky me... 
But wait i think i missed out the best part of my story...
I have this special person that always guides me...  supports me...  Do you know who it is?
You bet...  Its my DEAR COACH...
 hi
 GLENWAY
She is not just a coach to me but a friend, bestfriend, a Mother...
She was the one who have helped me through out the way.
She have thought me fanbox on the one way or another.
Her advices was wonderful...  I swear to God without her i may have quit writing...
"Thank you for sharing your hopes and dreams. It sounds like you have much ambition in life to achieve"
 i remember these are the words u told me when u started coaching me...
You are the one that "inspires me"...  My Inspiration, my coach, you are simply the best... 
I think fanbox is not just a community... Nor a site to earn money...
But it becomes a family to me...  Where i get the chance to meet
great personalities:     The People that Inspires...   The People that Inspires...  The People that Inspires...  The People that Inspires...  The People that Inspires...
im still a nobody... but maybe someday i become one of them... 
who knows... This is my story "The People that Inspire Me..."
The People that Inspires...
and my reason why im here in fanbox...






Hope you like it.  If you do just hit like or make a review...
Oops! You may want to view some of my blog:
Maybe people asks themselves
Maybe people asks themselves
Maybe people asks themselves
Maybe people asks themselves
The People that Inspires...
295523

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your Feedback....